Report NEP-MIC-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2011. "Romer’s Charter Cities v. Colonization, Imperialism, and Colonialism: A General Characterization," MPRA Paper 29974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Guillén & Konstantin Korotov & Margarita Mayo, 2011. "Is leadership a part of me? An identity approach to understanding the motivation to lead," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-11-04 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 29 Aug 2012.
- Johan Almenberg & Artashes Karapetyan, 2010. "Mental accounting in the housing market," Working Paper 2010/20, Norges Bank.
- Fabio Canova & Alain Schlaepfer, 2011. "Has the Euro-Mediterranean partnership affected Mediterranean business cycles?," Economics Working Papers 1267, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2012.
- Boissay, Frédéric, 2011. "Financial imbalances and financial fragility," Working Paper Series 1317, European Central Bank.
- Eskil Ullberg, 2010. "From Personal to Impersonal Exchange in Ideas: An Experimental Study of Patent Markets with Transparent Prices," Working Papers 1017, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Lindh, Thomas & Hong, Ying, 2011. "Swedish fertility swings and public expenditure for children," Arbetsrapport 2011:2, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Ballinger, Clint, 2011. "Why inferential statistics are inappropriate for development studies and how the same data can be better used," MPRA Paper 29780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2010. "A tale of two growth engines: The interactive effects of monetary policy and intellectual property rights," MPRA Paper 30105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2011.
- Durand-Morat, Alvaro & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C., 2011. "Hybrid Rice And Its Impact On Food Security And The Pattern Of Global Production And Trade," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98845, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Solava Ibrahim, 2011. "Poverty, aspirations and wellbeing: afraid to aspire and unable to reach a better life – voices from Egypt," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14111, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Jörnsten, Kurt & Nonås, Sigrid Lise & Sandal, Leif K. & Ubøe, Jan, 2011. "Mixed contracts for the newsvendor problem with real options," Discussion Papers 2011/6, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Cárdenas, Juan-Camilo Cárdenas & Dreber, Anna Dreber & von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva, 2011. "Gender and Cooperation in Children: Experiments in Colombia and Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2011:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jun 2012.
- Long Xin & Pelloni Alessandra, 2011. "Welfare improving taxation on saving in a growth model," wp.comunite 0071, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira & João Vareda, 2011. "Can Vertical Separation Reduce Non-Price Discrimination and Increase Welfare?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Kokovin, Sergey & Nahata, Babu & Zhelobodko, Evgeny, 2010. "All solution graphs in multidimensional screening," MPRA Paper 30025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hidayat, Budi & Thabrany, Hasbullah, 2010. "Cigarette smoking in Indonesia: examination of a myopic model of addictive behaviour," MPRA Paper 30194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Garcia-Jimenez, Carlos I. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Paxton, Kenneth W. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Velandia, Margarita M. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Segarra, Eduardo, 2011. "The Relevance of Information Sources on Adoption of Precision Farming Technologies by Cotton Producers," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98123, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.