The Relevance of Information Sources on Adoption of Precision Farming Technologies by Cotton Producers
Replaced with revised version of paper 02/16/11.
|Date of creation:||05 Feb 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Madhu Khanna, 2001.
"Sequential Adoption of Site-Specific Technologies and its Implications for Nitrogen Productivity: A Double Selectivity Model,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 35-51.
- Khanna, Madhu, 1999. "Sequential Adoption Of Site-Specific Technologies And Its Implications For Nitrogen Productivity: A Double Selectivity Model," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21599, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rahelizatovo, Noro C. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2004. "The Adoption of Best-Management Practices by Louisiana Dairy Producers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(01), April.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T. & Whipker, Linda D., 2000. "Sources Of Information For Commercial Farms: Usefulness Of Media And Personal Sources," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 3(02).
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003.
"Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood,"
United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003
10, Stata Users Group.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003. "Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(3), pages 278-294, September.
- Bolduc, Denis, 1999. "A practical technique to estimate multinomial probit models in transportation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 63-79, February.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2006.
"Calculation of Multivariate Normal Probabilities by Simulation, with Applications to Maximum Simulated Likelihood Estimation,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
584, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2006. "Calculation of multivariate normal probabilities by simulation, with applications to maximum simulated likelihood estimation," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(2), pages 156-189, June.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2006. "Calculation of Multivariate Normal Probabilities by Simulation, with Applications to Maximum Simulated Likelihood Estimation," IZA Discussion Papers 2112, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea11:98123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.