Precision Farming by Cotton Producers in Twelve Southern States: Results from the 2009 Southern Cotton Precision Farming Survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garcia-Jimenez, Carlos I. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Paxton, Kenneth W. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Velandia, Margarita M. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Segarra, Eduardo, 2011. "The Relevance of Information Sources on Adoption of Precision Farming Technologies by Cotton Producers," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98123, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- D'Antoni, Jeremy M. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Powell, Rebekah R. & Martin, Steven W., 2012. "Farmers’ Perception of Precision Technology: The Case of Autosteer Adoption by Cotton Farmers," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119734, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Larson, James A., 2015. "Bundled Adoption of Precision Agriculture Technologies by Cotton Producers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(2), May.
- Stefanini, Melissa & Larson, James A. & Boyer, Christopher N. & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Lambert, Dayton & Yin, Xinhua, 2015. "Profitability of Variable-Rate Technology in Cotton Production," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196995, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Rejesus, Roderick M. & Marra, Michele C. & Roberts, Roland K. & English, Burton C. & Larson, James A. & Paxton, Kenneth W, 2013. "Changes in Producersâ€™ Perceptions of Within-Field Yield Variability after Adoption of Cotton Yield Monitors," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(02), May.
More about this item
Keywordscotton; precision farming; survey; Agribusiness; Farm Management; Production Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:utaerr:91333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dautkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.