Sources Of Information For Commercial Farms: Usefulness Of Media And Personal Sources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Foltz & Kent Lanclos & Joseph Guenthner & Larry Makus & William Sanchez, 1996. "The market for information and consultants in Idaho agriculture," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 569-581.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Market For Agricultural Inputs," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21592, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gerald F. Ortmann & George F. Patrick & Wesley N. Musser & D. Howard Doster, 1993. "Use of private consultants and other sources of information by large cornbelt farmers," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 391-402.
- Kool, Maarten, 1994. "Vendor Loyalty of Farmers: Characterisation, Description and Analysis," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 287-307.
- Stephen A. Ford & Emerson M. Babb, 1989. "Farmer sources and uses of information," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(5), pages 465-476.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Marketplace For Agricultural Inputs," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(02).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murage, Alice W. & Amudavi, David Mulama & Obare, Gideon A. & Chianu, Jonas & Khan, Zeyaur R., 2010. "Determining smallholder farmers’ preferences for Push-Pull technology dissemination pathways in western Kenya," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95918, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Garcia-Jimenez, Carlos I. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Paxton, Kenneth W. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Velandia, Margarita M. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Segarra, Eduardo, 2011. "The Relevance of Information Sources on Adoption of Precision Farming Technologies by Cotton Producers," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98123, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Unay Gailhard, Ilkay & Bavorova, Miroslava & Pirscher, Frauke, 2012. "The Influence of Communication Frequency with Social Network Actors on the Continuous Innovation Adoption: Organic Farmers in Germany," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135786, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Waters, James, 2013. "The influence of information sources on inter- and intra-firm diffusion: evidence from UK farming," MPRA Paper 50955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Unay Gailhard, ilkay & Bavorova, Miroslava, 2014. "Innovation at Rural Enterprises: Results from a Survey of German Organic and Conventional Farmers," MPRA Paper 58331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.