Computer And Internet Adoption On Large U.S. Farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. P. Fearne, 1990. "Communications In Agriculture: Results Of A Farmer Survey," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 371-380.
- Amponsah, William A., 1995. "Computer Adoption And Use Of Information Services By North Carolina Commercial Farmers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Market For Agricultural Inputs," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21592, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amponsah, William A., 1995. "Computer Adoption and Use of Information Services by North Carolina Commercial Farmers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 565-576, December.
- Huffman, Wallace E & Mercier, Stephanie, 1991.
"Joint Adoption of Microcomputer Technologies: An Analysis of Farmers' Decisions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 541-546, August.
- Huffman, Wallace & Mercier, S., 1991. "Joint Adoption of Microcomputer Technologies: An Analysis of Farmers' Decisions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10989, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Marketplace For Agricultural Inputs," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(02).
- Nuthall, Peter L. & Bishop-Hurley, G.J., 1995. "Farm Computer Uptake and Practices in New Zealand," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(02), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baer, Alexander G. & Brown, Cheryl, 2006. "Adoption of E-Marketing by Direct Market Farms in the Northeastern U.S," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21320, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Woods, Elizabeth, 2002. "Agenda for the 21st Century: What does the future hold for agricultural and resource economists? Agricultural and resource economists – contributors to improving the triple bottom line," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 174055, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Arens, Ludwig & Plumeyer, Cord-Herwig & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2011. "Akzeptanz von Informationssystemen durch Schweinemäster: Eine Kausalanalyse," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114482, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Briggeman, Brian C. & Whitacre, Brian E., 2010. "Farming and the Internet: Reasons for Non-Use," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(3), October.
- Hung-Hao Chang & David R. Just, 2009. "Internet Access and Farm Household Income - Empirical Evidence using a Semi-parametric Assessment in Taiwan," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 348-366.
- Spaulding, Aslihan D. & Tudor, Kerry W. & Mahatanankoon, Pruthikrai, 2015. "The Effects of Outcome Expectations on Individualâ€™s Anxiety and Continued Usage of Mobile Devices: A Post-Adoption Study," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(4).
- Adamides, G. & Stylianou, A., 2013. "ICT and Mobile Phone Use for Agricultural Knowledge Sharing by Cypriot Farmers," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 5(2), June.
- Ferrer, Stuart R.D. & Schroeder, D.H. & Ortmann, Gerald F., 2003. "Internet Use And Factors Affecting Adoption Of Internet Applications By Sugarcane Farm Businesses In The Kwazulu-Natal Midlands," 2003 Annual Conference, October 2-3, 2003, Pretoria, South Africa 19078, Agricultural Economic Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Adamides, George & Stylianou, Andreas & Kosmas, Petros C. & Apostolopoulos, Constantinos D., 2013. "Factors Affecting PC and Internet Usage by the Rural Population of Cyprus," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(1), January.
- Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2013. "Assessing the Impact of Internet Access on Household Income and Financial Performance of Small Farms," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143019, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Batte, Marvin T., 2006. "Shopping at the Farm Office: What is the Future of Farm e-Commerce?," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Baer, Alexander G. & Brown, Cheryl, 2007. "Adoption of E-Marketing by Direct-Market Farms in the Northeastern United States," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(2), July.
- Stenberg, Peter L. & Morehart, Mitchell J. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Cromartie, John & Breneman, Vincent E. & Brown, Dennis M., 2009. "Broadband Internet's Value for Rural America," Economic Research Report 55944, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Stenberg, Peter L. & Morehart, Mitchell J., 2009. "Rural Broadband Internet Access Supply and Demand," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49361, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.