Internet Access and Farm Household Income - Empirical Evidence using a Semi-parametric Assessment in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Aaron D. & Goe, W. Richard & Kemey, Martin & Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2004. "Computer and Internet Use by Great Plains Farmers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(03), December.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1993.
"How Computers Have Changed the Wage Structure: Evidence from Microdata, 1984–1989,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 33-60.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1991. "How Computers Have Changed the Wage Structure: Evidence From Microdata, 1984-1989," NBER Working Papers 3858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 2008.
"Credit Constraints In The Market For Consumer Durables: Evidence From Micro Data On Car Loans,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(2), pages 401-436, May.
- Orazio Attanasio & Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 2000. "Credit Constraints in the Market for Consumer Durables: Evidence from Micro Data on Car Loans," NBER Working Papers 7694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huffman, Wallace E & Mercier, Stephanie, 1991.
"Joint Adoption of Microcomputer Technologies: An Analysis of Farmers' Decisions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 541-546, August.
- Huffman, Wallace & Mercier, S., 1991. "Joint Adoption of Microcomputer Technologies: An Analysis of Farmers' Decisions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10989, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Reimers, Cordelia W, 1983. "Labor Market Discrimination against Hispanic and Black Men," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 570-579, November.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Marcia M. A. Schafgans, 1998. "Semiparametric Estimation of the Intercept of a Sample Selection Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 497-517.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 2000. "Computer And Internet Adoption On Large U.S. Farms," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 3(03).
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- John E. DiNardo & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 1997.
"The Returns to Computer Use Revisited: Have Pencils Changed the Wage Structure Too?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 291-303.
- John E. DiNardo & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1996. "The Returns to Computer Use Revisited: Have Pencils Changed the Wage Structure Too?," NBER Working Papers 5606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dinardo, J.E. & Pischke, J.S., 1996. "The Returns to Computer Use Revisited: Have Pencils Changed the Wage Structure Too?," Working papers 96-12, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Louis N. Christofides & Robert Swidinsky, 1994.
"Wage Determination by Gender and Visible Minority Status: Evidence from the 1989 LMAS,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Christofides, L.N. & Swidinsky, R., 1992. "Wage Determination by Gender and Visible Minority Stutus : Evidence from the 1989 LMAS," Working Papers 1992-18, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Daniel S. Putler & David Zilberman, 1988. "Computer Use in Agriculture: Evidence from Tulare County, California," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(4), pages 790-802.
- Klein, Roger W & Spady, Richard H, 1993.
"An Efficient Semiparametric Estimator for Binary Response Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 387-421, March.
- Klein, R.W. & Spady, R.H., 1991. "An Efficient Semiparametric Estimator for Binary Response Models," Papers 70, Bell Communications - Economic Research Group.
- Wilde, Joachim, 2008.
"A simple representation of the Bera-Jarque-Lee test for probit models,"
Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 119-121, November.
- Wilde, Joachim, 2007. "A Simple Representation of the Bera-Jarque-Lee Test for Probit Models," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2007, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Oecd, 1997. "Global Information Infrastructure -- Global Information Society (GII-GIS): Policy Requirements," OECD Digital Economy Papers 25, OECD Publishing.
- Mitali Das & Whitney K. Newey & Francis Vella, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Sample Selection Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 33-58.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Marvin T. Batte & Eugene Jones & Gary D. Schnitkey, 1990. "Computer Use by Ohio Commercial Farmers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(4), pages 935-945.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2013. "Assessing the Impact of Internet Access on Household Income and Financial Performance of Small Farms," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143019, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hans Wydler & Christian Flury2, 2009. "Pluriaktive Landwirtschaft in der Schweiz - Eine sekundärstatistische Analyse," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 2(1), pages 205-232.
- repec:bap:journl:170203 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:60:y:2009:i:2:p:348-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.