Rural Broadband Internet Access Supply and Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bill Barton, 2003. "The Internet's Impact on Agricultural Input Distribution Channels," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 14-21.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 2000. "Computer And Internet Adoption On Large U.S. Farms," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 3(03).
More about this item
Keywordsbroadband Internet access; rural communities; farm communities; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; O33; R0;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .