Broadband Internet Use by Economic Actors in Rural Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Buhr, Brian L., 2003. "E-Commerce: A New Business Model For The Food Supply/Demand Chain," Working Papers 14320, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- repec:oup:revage:v:25:y:2003:i:1:p:3-13. is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Beurskens, 2003. "The Economics of Dot.coms and E-commerce in the Agrifood Sector," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 22-25.
- Bill Barton, 2003. "The Internet's Impact on Agricultural Input Distribution Channels," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 14-21.
- Jay T. Akridge, 2003. "E-Business in the Agricultural Input Industries," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 3-13.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2012-07-29 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p1469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .