Market Segmentation Practices of Retail Crop Input Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jay Akridge & Mike Boehlje & Allan Gray & Aaron Reimer, 2007. "Market Segmentation Practices Of Retail Crop Input Firms," Working Papers 07-03, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Market For Agricultural Inputs," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21592, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Marketplace For Agricultural Inputs," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(02).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murekezi, Abdoul & Oparinde, Adewale & Birol, Ekin, 2017. "Consumer market segments for biofortified iron beans in Rwanda: Evidence from a hedonic testing study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 35-49.
- Zainuri, Ahmad & Wardhono, A. & Sutomo & Ridjal, J. A., 2015. "Competitiveness Improvement Strategy of Soybean Commodity: Study of Food Security in East Java - Indonesia," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 7(3), September.
- Feeney, Roberto & Berardi, Valeria, 2013. "Seed Market Segmentation: How Do Argentine Farmers Buy Their Expendable Inputs?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 16(1).
More about this item
Keywordsmarket segmentation; target marketing; crop inputs; distribution channel; retailer; Marketing; Q10; Q13;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:53746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.