Farmer perceptions of risk in 2017
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reimer, Aaron & Downey, W. Scott & Akridge, Jay T., 2009.
"Market Segmentation Practices of Retail Crop Input Firms,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 12(1), pages 1-34, February.
- Reimer, Aaron & Akridge, Jay T. & Boehlje, Michael & Gray, Allan W., 2007. "Market Segmentation Practices Of Retail Crop Input Firms," Staff Papers 6713, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Jay Akridge & Mike Boehlje & Allan Gray & Aaron Reimer, 2007. "Market Segmentation Practices Of Retail Crop Input Firms," Working Papers 07-03, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Vera Bitsch & Nicole J. Olynk, 2007.
"Skills Required of Managers in Livestock Production: Evidence from Focus Group Research,"
Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 749-764.
- Vera Bitsch & Nicole J. Olynk, 2007. "Skills Required of Managers in Livestock Production: Evidence from Focus Group Research," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 749-764.
- Alexander, Corinne E. & Wilson, Christine A. & Foley, Daniel H., 2005. "Agricultural Input Market Segments: Who Is Buying What?," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 23(2), pages 1-20.
- Wolf, Christopher A. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2013. "Dairy Farmer Policy Preferences," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 1-15, August.
- Adjemian, Michael & Brorsen, B. Wade & Hahn, William & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J., 2016. "Thinning Markets in U.S. Agriculture," Economic Information Bulletin 232928, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Komarek, Adam M. & De Pinto, Alessandro & Smith, Vincent H., 2020. "A review of types of risks in agriculture: What we know and what we need to know," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 178(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:35:y:2019:i:2:p:182-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.