Agricultural Input Market Segments: Who Is Buying What?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murekezi, Abdoul & Oparinde, Adewale & Birol, Ekin, 2017. "Consumer market segments for biofortified iron beans in Rwanda: Evidence from a hedonic testing study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 35-49.
- Roucan-Kane, Maud & Alexander, Corinne E. & Boehlje, Michael & Downey, W. Scott & Gray, Allan W., 2011. "Large Commercial Producer Market Segments for Agricultural Capital Equipment," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(4).
- Borchers, Bryce & Roucan-Kane, Maud & Alexander, Corinne E. & Boehlje, Michael & Downey, W. Scott & Gray, Allan W., 2012. "How Large Commercial Producers Choose Input Suppliers: Expendable Products from Seed to Animal Health," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(2).
- Feeney, Roberto & Berardi, Valeria, 2013. "Seed Market Segmentation: How Do Argentine Farmers Buy Their Expendable Inputs?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 16(1).
- Maud Roucan-Kane & Corinne Alexander & Michael D. Boehlje & Scott W. Downey & Allan W. Gray, 2010. "Agricultural financial market segments," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(2), pages 231-244, August.
- Hedge, Kendra M. & Yeager, Elizabeth A., 2014. "Producer Perceptions of Risk and Time," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170299, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordscluster analysis; input suppliers; market segmentation; multinomial logit; Marketing; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:59673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.