Agricultural financial market segments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Marketplace For Agricultural Inputs," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(02).
- repec:oup:revage:v:26:y:2004:i:4:p:505-520. is not listed on IDEAS
- Jason Henderson & Frank Dooley & Jay Akridge, 2004.
"Internet and E-Commerce Adoption by Agricultural Input Firms,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 505-520.
- Jason Henderson & Frank Dooley & Jay Akridge, 2004. "Internet and E-Commerce Adoption by Agricultural Input Firms," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 505-520.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Alexander, Corinne E. & Wilson, Christine A. & Foley, Daniel H., 2005. "Agricultural Input Market Segments: Who Is Buying What?," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 23(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calum Turvey & Xiaolan Xu & Rong Kong & Ying Cao, 2014. "Attitudinal Asymmetries and the Lender-Borrower Relationship: Survey Results on Farm Lending in Shandong, China," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 115-135, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Financial services; United States of America; Services marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:afrpps:v:70:y:2010:i:2:p:231-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .