Internet and E-Commerce Adoption by Agricultural Input Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jason Henderson & Frank Dooley & Jay Akridge, 2004. "Internet and E-Commerce Adoption by Agricultural Input Firms," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 505-520.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wheatley, W. Parker & Buhr, Brian L. & Dipietre, Dennis, 2001. "E-Commerce In Agriculture: Development, Strategy, And Market Implications," Staff Papers 13938, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- -, 2001. "REDATAM informa, diciembre 2001," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 31759, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- -, 2001. "Information, information management and governance," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 27495, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maud Roucan-Kane & Corinne Alexander & Michael D. Boehlje & Scott W. Downey & Allan W. Gray, 2010. "Agricultural financial market segments," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(2), pages 231-244, August.
- Barkley, David L. & Lamie, R. David & Markley, Deborah M., 2007. "Case Studies of E-Commerce in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: A Review of the Literature," UCED Working Papers 112893, Clemson University, University Center for Economic Development.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Williams, Robert P. & Detre, Joshua D., 2009.
"Internet Access and Internet Purchasing Patterns of Farm Households,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 240-257, October.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Williams, Robert P. & Detre, Joshua D., 2009. "Internet Access and Internet Purchasing Patterns of Farm Households," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(2), October.
- Briggeman, Brian C. & Whitacre, Brian E., 2010. "Farming and the Internet: Reasons for Non-Use," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(3), October.
- repec:oup:ajagec:v:99:y:2017:i:1:p:1-18. is not listed on IDEAS
- Shehata, Sabry A., 2007. "The Use Of Interactive Cost Of Production In Extension And Teaching Agribusiness Management-Linking Hawaiian Agribusiness To The World Via The World Wide Web," 2006 West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference, July 2006, San Juan, Puerto Rico 36958, Caribbean Agro-Economic Society.
- LjuticÌ , B. Å½. & Ä urÄ‘evicÌ , D. & Ä orÄ‘evicÌ , Z. & Damnjanovic, A., 2016. "Serbian Large Agribusiness Corporations Knocking at the Door of E-Agribusiness Revolution," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(2), June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:26:y:2004:i:4:p:505-520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.