Principles of risk management service relations in agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger D. Blair & Richard E. Romano, 1988. "The Influence of Attitudes Toward Risk on the Value of Forecasting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(2), pages 387-396.
- Stephen A. Ford & Emerson M. Babb, 1989. "Farmer sources and uses of information," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(5), pages 465-476.
- Simon, Herbert A, 1978. "Rationality as Process and as Product of Thought," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 1-16, May.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Tversky, Amos & Wakker, Peter, 1995. "Risk Attitudes and Decision Weights," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(6), pages 1255-1280, November.
- Gerald F. Ortmann & George F. Patrick & Wesley N. Musser & D. Howard Doster, 1993. "Use of private consultants and other sources of information by large cornbelt farmers," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 391-402.
- Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, J. David, 2001.
"An Introduction to the Economics of Information: Incentives and Contracts,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199243259.
- Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, J. David, 2001. "An Introduction to the Economics of Information: Incentives and Contracts," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199243273.
- Gould, John P., 1974. "Risk, stochastic preference, and the value of information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 64-84, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zilberman, David & Kaplan, Scott, 2014. "What the Adoption Literature can teach us about Social Media and Network Effects on Food Choices," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 173076, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Canadian Agricultural Economics Society;European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nguyen, Nam C. & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Russell, Iean W. & Cameron, Donald & Coventry, David & Cooper, Ian M., 2007. "Risk management strategies by Australian farmers: two case studies," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 4(1/2).
- Nguyen, Nam C. & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Russell, Iean W. & Cameron, Donald & Coventry, David & Cooper, Ian M., 2005. "Risk Management Strategies by Australian Farmers," 15th Congress, Campinas SP, Brazil, August 14-19, 2005 24295, International Farm Management Association.
- Bacic, Ivan Luiz Zilli & Bregt, Arnold K. & Rossiter, David G., 2006. "A participatory approach for integrating risk assessment into rural decision-making: A case study in Santa Catarina, Brazil," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 229-244, February.
- Hutchings, T.R., 2013. "Financial risk on dryland farms in south-eastern Australia," Dissertations-Doctoral 204434, AgEcon Search.
- Solano, C. & Leon, H. & Perez, E. & Tole, L. & Fawcett, R.H. & Herrero, M., 2006. "Using farmer decision-making profiles and managerial capacity as predictors of farm management and performance in Costa Rican dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 395-428, June.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2008. "Matching demand and supply in the agricultural knowledge infrastructure: Experiences with innovation intermediaries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 260-276, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:75:y:2003:i:2-3:p:199-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.