Geschäftsbeziehungen zwischen Landwirten und Lohnunternehmen: Ergebnisse einer empirischen Analyse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Market For Agricultural Inputs," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21592, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Marketplace For Agricultural Inputs," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(02).
- Bahlmann, Jan & Schulze, Birgit & Spiller, Achim, 2006. "Vertrauen Als Governanceinstrument In Der Supply Chain Am Beispiel Der Deutschen Fleischwirtschaft," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14971, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Gille, Claudia & Spiller, Achim, 2008. "Kundenzufriedenheit in der Pensionspferdehaltung: eine empirische Studie," DARE Discussion Papers 0803, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Lulfs-Baden, Frederike & Spiller, Achim & Zuhlsdorf, Anke & Mellin, Matthias, 2008. "Customer Satisfaction in Farmer-to-consumer Direct Marketing," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 11(2).
- Frentrup, Mechthild & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2006. "Transparency in Supply Chains: Is Trust a Limiting Factor?," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7733, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordscustomer loyalty; customer relationships; customer satisfac-tion; farm contractor.;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cha:ysa001:v:3:y:2010:i:1:p:195-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Briner). General contact details of provider: http://jsagr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.