Farm Business Goals And Competitive Advantage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tweeten, Luther G. & Amponsah, William A., 1996. "Alternatives for Small Farm Survival: Government Policies Versus the Free Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 88-94, July.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Market For Agricultural Inputs," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21592, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Brester, Gary W. & Penn, J.B., 1999. "Strategic Business Management Principles For The Agricultural Production Sector In A Changing Global Food System," Trade Research Center Policy Issues Papers 29161, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Thompson, Shelley J. & Hayenga, Marvin L. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2000. "E-Agribusiness," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1850, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tweeten, Luther G. & Amponsah, William A., 1996. "Alternatives For Small Farm Survival: Government Policies Versus The Free Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hutchings, T.R., 2013. "Financial risk on dryland farms in south-eastern Australia," Dissertations-Doctoral 204434, AgEcon Search.
- Streeter, Deborah H. & Bills, Nelson L., 2003. "Value-Added Ag-Based Economic Development: A Panacea or False Promise? Part One of a Two-Part Companion Series: What is Value-Added and How Do We Study It?," Working Papers 127189, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .