Strategic Business Management Principles For The Agricultural Production Sector In A Changing Global Food System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brenes, Esteban R. & Montoya, Daniel & Ciravegna, Luciano, 2014. "Differentiation strategies in emerging markets: The case of Latin American agribusinesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 847-855.
- Bogiday Irina, 2019. "Justification of the competition strategy selection for agricultural enterprises," Technology audit and production reserves, Socionet;Technology audit and production reserves, vol. 5(4(49)), pages 12-17.
- Stark, Christopher E. & Moss, Leeann E. & Hahn, David E., 2002. "Farm Business Goals And Competitive Advantage," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19618, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Phillips, Jon C. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2004. "Product Differentiation and Target Marketing by Agricultural Producers," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2004, pages 1-11.
- Young, Linda M. & Hobbs, Jill E., 2000. "Public Policy Responses To Increased Vertical Linkages In Agri-Food Supply Chains," Research Discussion Papers 29237, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, Trade Research Center.
- Henson, Spencer & Masakure, Oliver & Boselie, David, 2005. "Private food safety and quality standards for fresh produce exporters: The case of Hortico Agrisystems, Zimbabwe," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 371-384, August.
- Branko Mihailović & Ivana Radić Jean & Vesna Popović & Katica Radosavljević & Biljana Chroneos Krasavac & Aleksandra Bradić-Martinović, 2020. "Farm Differentiation Strategies and Sustainable Regional Development," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(17), pages 1-19, September.
- Boesch Irene & Weber Michael, 2012. "Processor's Preferences and Basic Differentiation Strategies for Potatoes, Milk, and Wheat in Switzerland," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-24, October.
- Linda M. Young & Jill E. Hobbs, 2002. "Vertical Linkages in Agri-Food Supply Chains: Changing Roles for Producers, Commodity Groups, and Government Policy," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 428-441.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:motpip:29161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damtsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damtsus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.