The market for information and consultants in Idaho agriculture
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. Robert Taylor & Jean-Paul Chavas, 1980. "Estimation and Optimal Control of an Uncertain Production Process," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(4), pages 675-680.
- Stephen A. Ford & Emerson M. Babb, 1989. "Farmer sources and uses of information," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(5), pages 465-476.
- Jones, Eugene & Batte, Marvin T. & Schnitkey, Gary D., 1990. "A Socioeconomic Analysis Of Marketing Information Usage Among Ohio Fruit Producers," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:12:y:1996:i:6:p:569-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.