Minnesota Extension's Mixed Regional/County Model: Greater Impacts Follows Changes in Structure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalambokidis, Laura, 2003.
"Identifying The Public Value In Extension Programs,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22005, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kalambokidis, Laura, 2003. "Identifying The Public Value In Extension Programs," Staff Papers 13409, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Stephen A. Ford & Emerson M. Babb, 1989. "Farmer sources and uses of information," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(5), pages 465-476.
- Richard C. Bishop & Michael P. Welsh, 1992. "Existence Values in Benefit-Cost Analysis and Damage Assessment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(4), pages 405-417.
- Marvin T. Batte & Gary D. Schnitkey & Eugene Jones, 1990. "Sources, Uses, and Adequacy of Marketing Information for Commercial Midwestern Cash Grain Farmers," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 187-196.
- Jones, Eugene & Batte, Marvin T. & Schnitkey, Gary D., 1990.
"A Socioeconomic Analysis Of Marketing Information Usage Among Ohio Fruit Producers,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Jones, Eugene & Batte, Marvin T. & Schnitkey, Gary D., 1990. "A Socioeconomic Analysis of Marketing Information Usage Among Ohio Fruit Producers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 99-107, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klein, Thomas K. & Morse, George W., 2007. "The Role of Business Planning Concepts in Balancing Mission and Financial Sustainability Responsibilities in Extension Programming," Staff Papers 7366, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.