The Role of Business Planning Concepts in Balancing Mission and Financial Sustainability Responsibilities in Extension Programming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoag, Dana L., 2005. "Economic Principles for Saving the Cooperative Extension Service," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(03), December.
- O'Brien, Phil & Morse, George W., 2006. "Minnesota Extension's Mixed Regional/County Model: Greater Impacts Follows Changes in Structure," Staff Papers 13614, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-10-28 (Education)
- NEP-PPM-2008-10-28 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:7366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .