From Personal to Impersonal Exchange in Ideas: An Experimental Study of Patent Markets with Transparent Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ullberg, Eskil, 2010. "From Personal to Impersonal Exchange in Ideas: An Experimental Study of Patent Markets with Transparent Prices," JIBS Working Papers 2010-13, Jönköping International Business School.
- Ullberg, Eskil, 2010. "FROM PERSONAL TO IMPERSONAL EXCHANGE IN IDEAS: An Experimental Study of Patent Markets with Transparent Prices," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 230, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0418-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ullberg, Eskil, 2015. "Coordination of Inventions and Innovations through patent markets with prices," Ratio Working Papers 260, The Ratio Institute.
- Engel, Christoph & Kleine, Marco, 2015.
"Who is afraid of pirates? An experiment on the deterrence of innovation by imitation,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 20-33.
- Christoph Engel & Marco Kleine, 2013. "Who is Afraid of Pirates? An Experiment on the Deterrence of Innovation by Imitation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Nov 2013.
More about this item
Keywordspatents; trade; licensing; intellectual property; experiments;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2011-04-16 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2011-04-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-04-16 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MIC-2011-04-16 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gms:wpaper:1017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stan Tsirulnikov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icgmuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.