Coordination of Inventions and Innovations through patent markets with prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eskil Ullberg, 2010.
"From Personal to Impersonal Exchange in Ideas: An Experimental Study of Patent Markets with Transparent Prices,"
1017, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Ullberg, Eskil, 2010. "FROM PERSONAL TO IMPERSONAL EXCHANGE IN IDEAS: An Experimental Study of Patent Markets with Transparent Prices," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 230, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ullberg, Eskil, 2010. "From Personal to Impersonal Exchange in Ideas: An Experimental Study of Patent Markets with Transparent Prices," JIBS Working Papers 2010-13, Jönköping International Business School.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1982. "Microeconomic Systems as an Experimental Science," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 923-955, December.
- Diamond, Peter A., 1971. "A model of price adjustment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 156-168, June.
- Robinson, Joan, 1977. "What Are the Questions?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 1318-1339, December.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Ullberg, Eskil, 2010.
"THE PROBLEM OF TRADING PATENTS IN ORGANIZED MARKETS: A dynamic experimental microeconomic system model and informal price theory,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
229, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Eskil Ullberg, 2010. "The Problem of Trading Patents in Organized Markets: A Dynamic Experimental Microeconomic System Model and Informal Price Theory," Working Papers 1016, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Ullberg, Eskil, 2010. "The problem of trading patents in organized markets: A dynamic experimental microeconomic system model and informal price theory," JIBS Working Papers 2010-15, Jönköping International Business School.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1986. "Rationality of Self and Others in an Economic System," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 385-399, October.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "Theory of the Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291, June.
More about this item
Keywordspatent markets; coordination; invention; innovation; patent licensing; experimental economics; intellectual property rights assets;
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- O00 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2016-01-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2016-01-03 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-INO-2016-01-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2016-01-03 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ratioi:0260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Korpi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ratiose.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.