Monetary policy implementation and uncovered interest parity: empirical evidence from Oceania
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alfred Guender & Bevan Cook, 2011. "Monetary policy implementation and uncovered interest parity: Empirical evidence from Oceania," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 209-229, January.
- Alfred Guender & Bevan Cook, 2010. "Monetary policy implementation and uncovered interest parity: empirical evidence from Oceania," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/12, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lothian, James R. & Wu, Liuren, 2011.
"Uncovered interest-rate parity over the past two centuries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 448-473, April.
- James R. Lothian & Liuren Wu, 2003. "Uncovered Interest Rate Parity Over the Past Two Centuries," International Finance 0311009, EconWPA.
- Alexius, Annika, 2001. "Uncovered Interest Parity Revisited," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 505-517, August.
- David Archer & Andy Brookes & Michael Reddell, 1999. "A cash rate system for implementing monetary policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 62, March.
- Guthrie, Graeme & Wright, Julian, 2000. "Open mouth operations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 489-516, October.
- Razzak, W A, 2002. "The Forward Rate Unbiasedness Hypothesis Revisited," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(4), pages 293-308, October.
- Gabriele Galati & Michael Melvin, 2004. "Why has FX trading surged?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Guender, Alfred V. & Oh, Do Yoon, 2006. "Price stability through price-level targeting or inflation targeting? A tale of two experiments," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(5-6), pages 373-391.
More about this item
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2010-11-27 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2010-11-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbt:econwp:10/71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Albert Yee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decannz.html .