CPI Inflation Targeting and the UIP Puzzle: An Appraisal of Instrument and Target Rules
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2002.
"Recent developments in monetary policy analysis: the roles of theory and evidence,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 67-96.
- Bennett McCallum, 1999. "Recent developments in monetary policy analysis: the roles of theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 171-198.
- Bennett T. McCallum, "undated". "Recent Developments in monetary policy analysis: The roles of theory and evidence," GSIA Working Papers 1999-12, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1999. "Recent Developments in Monetary Policy Analysis: The Roles of Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard T. Froyen & Alfred V. Guender, 2007. "Optimal Monetary Policy under Uncertainty," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12510, November.
- Richard T. Froyen & Alfred Guender, 2011. "Instrument Versus Target Rules As Specifications of Optimal Monetary Policy: What are the Issues, If Any?," Working Papers in Economics 11/20, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- David K. Backus & Federico Gavazzoni & Christopher Telmer & Stanley E. Zin, 2010. "Monetary Policy and the Uncovered Interest Parity Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 16218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsCPI Inflation Targeting; UIP Puzzle; Instrument Rule; Target Rule; Optimal Monetary Policy;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-05-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-05-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-05-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbt:econwp:11/18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Albert Yee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decannz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.