Puzzles in international financial markets
In: Handbook of International Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor & Jagdeep S. Bhandari & Robert P. Flood, 1992. "Speculative Attacks and Models of Balance of Payments Crises," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(2), pages 357-394, June.
- Bartolini, Leonardo & Bodnar, Gordon M., 1992.
"Target zones and forward rates in a model with repeated realignments,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 373-408, December.
- Gordon M. Bodnar & Leonardo Bartolini, 1992. "Target Zones and Forward Rates in a Model with Repeated Realignments," IMF Working Papers 92/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert P Flood & Jagdeep S. Bhandari & Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1991.
"Speculative Attacks and Models of Balance of Payments Crises,"
IMF Working Papers
91/99, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Jagdeep S. Bhandari & Robert P. Flood, 1991. "Speculative Attacks and Models of Balance-of-Payments Crises," NBER Working Papers 3919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bacchetta, Philippe, 1990. "Temporary capital controls in a balance-of- payments crisis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 246-257, September.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intchp:3-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.