Strategic choices in inflation targeting: the New Zealand experience
A presentation by Murray Sherwin, Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, to a seminar on inflation targeting hosted by the International Monetary Fund and Central Bank of Brazil, 3-5 May 1999, Rio De Janiero.
Volume (Year): 62 (1999)
Issue (Month): (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 2498, Wellington|
Phone: 64 4 471-3767
Fax: 64 4 471-2270
Web page: http://www.rbnz.govt.nz
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dr Donald Brash, 1999. "Inflation targeting: an alternative way of achieving price stability," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 62, March.
- Peter Nicholl & David Archer, 1992. "An announced downward path for inflation," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 55, December.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Adam S. Posen, 1998.
"Inflation Targeting: Lessons from Four Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
6126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Mayes & Brendon Riches, 1996. "The effectiveness of monetary policy in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 59, March.
- Aaron Drew & Adrian Orr, 1999. "The Reserve Bank's role in the recent business cycle: actions and evolutions," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 62, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:june1999:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.