From monetary targeting to inflation targeting : lessons from the industrialized countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof & William R. Dickens & George L. Perry, 1996. "The Macroeconomics of Low Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 1-76.
- Aaron Drew & Adrian Orr, 1999. "The Reserve Bank's role in the recent business cycle: actions and evolutions," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 62, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koivu, Tuuli, 2012. "Monetary policy in transition : Essays on monetary policy transmission mechanism in China," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2012_046, November.
- Jovanovic, Branimir & Petreski, Marjan, 2012. "Monetary policy in a small open economy with fixed exchange rate: The case of Macedonia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 594-608.
- Maciej Ryczkowski, 2016. "Modern central banking from monetary perspective," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 15(4), pages 547-556, December.
- Mavee, Nasha & Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo, 2017. "The unbiased forward rate hypothesis before and after the inflation targeting regime in South Africa: A cointegration Analysis," MPRA Paper 77195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kitsuyevskaya, Anna, 2016. "Monetary policy: the specifics and peculiarities of realization at the present stage of economic development," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 2, pages 92-111, April.
- Ronald Schettkat & Rongrong Sun, 2009. "Monetary policy and European unemployment," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 94-108, Spring.
- Kiyutsevskaya Anna, 2017. "Monetary Policy: The Specific Features of Its Implementation in the Current Phase of Economic Development," Working Papers wpaper-2017-298, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2017.
- Muscatelli, Vito A. & Natale, Piergiovanna & Tirelli, Patrizio, 2012. "A simple and flexible alternative to Stability and Growth Pact deficit ceilings. Is it at hand?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 14-26.
- Valera, Harold Glenn A. & Holmes, Mark J. & Hassan, Gazi M., 2017. "How credible is inflation targeting in Asia? A quantile unit root perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 194-210.
- Rageh, Rania, 2010. "Interest rate rule for the conduct of monetary policy: analysis for Egypt (1997:2007)," MPRA Paper 26639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment Systems&Infrastructure; Financial Intermediation; Financial Intermediation; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Stabilization; Economic Theory&Research; Macroeconomic Management; Inflation; Financial Intermediation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IFN-2001-12-19 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .