Report NEP-IFN-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Louis COMBES & Patrick PLANE & Tidiane KINDA, 2010. "Capital Flows and their Impact on the Real Effective Exchange Rate," Working Papers 201032, CERDI.
- Juergen von Hagen & Haiping zhang, 2010. "International Capital Flows and Aggregate Output," Working Papers 10-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Cédric Tille, 2010. "The Great Retrenchment: International Capital Flows During the Global Financial Crisis," IHEID Working Papers 18-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- Ajay Shah & Abhijit Sen Gupta & Ila Patnaik, 2010. "Determinants of Trade Misinvoicing," Working Papers id:3199, eSocialSciences.
- Marcel Aloy & Mohamed Boutahar & Karine Gente & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2010. "Fractional integration and cointegration in stock prices and exchange rates," Working Papers halshs-00536140, HAL.
- Alfred Guender & Bevan Cook, 6/01. "Monetary policy implementation and uncovered interest parity: empirical evidence from Oceania," Working Papers in Economics 10/71, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2010. "Foreign Shareholding: A Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers id:3176, eSocialSciences.
- Alberto Martin & Filippo Taddei, 2010. "International capital flows and credit market imperfections: A tale of two frictions," Economics Working Papers 1245, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2012.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2010. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates, the Expectations Hypothesis and International Financial Integration: Evidence from Asian Economies," Working Paper Series 34_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis & Xu Zhang, 2010. "Why a Diversified Portfolio Should Include African Assets," Working Paper Series 33_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Massimo Guidolin & Federica Ria, 2010. "Regime shifts in mean-variance efficient frontiers: some international evidence," Working Papers 2010-040, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Indika Karunanayake & Valadkhani, Abbas & O'Brien, Martin, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of International Stock Market Volatility Transmission," Economics Working Papers wp10-09, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Rauf Gönenç & Saygin Sahinöz & Ozge Tuncel, 2010. "Turkey's Improving Integration with the Global Capital Market: Impacts on Risk Premia and Capital Costs," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 812, OECD Publishing.