Foreign Shareholding: A Decomposition Analysis
A decomposition in the ownership of shares by foreigners is offered into three parts: the change in insider shareholding, the change in market capitalisation and the change in the fraction of outside shareholding that is held by foreigners. As an example, this decomposition is applied to help understand the sharp change in for- eign ownership of Indian firms after 2001. [Working Paper No. 2010-74].
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bong-Chan Kho & René M. Stulz & Francis E. Warnock, 2009.
"Financial Globalization, Governance, and the Evolution of the Home Bias,"
Journal of Accounting Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 597-635, 05.
- Bong-Chan Kho & René M Stulz & Francis E Warnock, 2006. "Financial globalisation, governance and the evolution of the home bias," BIS Working Papers 220, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kho, Bong-Chan & Stulz, Rene M. & Warnock, Francis E., 2006. "Financial Globalization, Governance, and the Evolution of the Home Bias," Working Paper Series 2006-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Bong-Chan Kho & Rene M. Stulz & Francis E. Warnock, 2008. "Financial globalization, governance, and the evolution of the home bias," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 12, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bong-Chan Kho & René M. Stulz & Francis E. Warnock, 2006. "Financial Globalization, Governance, and the Evolution of the Home Bias," NBER Working Papers 12389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.