How big is the 'German locomotive'? A perpective from Central and Eastern Europen countries' unemployment rates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Karl Taylor, 2012.
"Inflation convergence in Central and Eastern Europe with a view to adopting the euro,"
12-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Karl Taylor, 2012. "Inflation Convergence in Central and Eastern Europe with a View to Adopting the Euro," Working Papers 2012005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition economies; unemployment; economic cycle; nonlinearities; economic integration;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-04-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-04-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shf:wpaper:2011008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacob Holmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desheuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .