Report NEP-EUR-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "The Transatlantic Productivity Gap: Is R&D the Main Culprit?," IREA Working Papers 201103, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Paola Bertolini & Francesco Pagliacci, 2010. "Lisbon strategy and EU countries’ performance: social inclusion and sustainability," Department of Economics 0648, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2011. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Health Care Cost Containment Measures," IZA Discussion Papers 5602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pellizzari, Michele, 2011. "The Use of Welfare by Migrants in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 5613, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pfarr, Christian & Schmid, Andreas & Schneider, Udo, 2011. "Reporting Heterogeneity in Self-Assessed Health among Elderly Europeans: The Impact of Mental and Physical Health Status," MPRA Paper 29900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martina Mysíková, 2011. "Personal Earnings Inequality in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2011/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2011.
- Lefèbvre, Mathieu & Pestieau, Pierre & Riedl, Arno & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Tax Evasion, Welfare Fraud, and "The Broken Windows" Effect: An Experiment in Belgium, France and the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 5609, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rob Alessie & Maarten van Rooij & Annamaria Lusardi, 2011. "Financial Literacy, Retirement Preparation and Pension Expectations in the Netherlands," CeRP Working Papers 110, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Johan Almenberg & Jenny Säve-Söderbergh, 2011. "Financial Literacy and Retirement Planning in Sweden," CeRP Working Papers 112, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Bianchi, Milo & Buonanno, Paolo & Pinotti, Paolo, 2010. "Do Immigrants Cause Crime?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1023, CEPREMAP.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Venturini, Francesco, 2011. "R&D and productivity in high-tech manufacturing: a comparison between Italy and Spain," MPRA Paper 30048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Annamaria Lusardi, 2011. "Financial Literacy and Retirement Planning in Germany," CeRP Working Papers 109, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Lindh, Thomas & Hong, Ying, 2011. "Swedish fertility swings and public expenditure for children," Arbetsrapport 2011:2, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Adalid, Ramón & Lojschová, Adriana & Westermann, Thomas, 2011. "Household sector borrowing in the euro area - a micro data perspective," Occasional Paper Series 125, European Central Bank.
- Elsa Fornero & Chiara Monticone, 2011. "Financial Literacy and Pension Plan Participation in Italy," CeRP Working Papers 111, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).