Financial Literacy and Retirement Planning in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaustia, Markku & Lehtoranta, Antti & Puttonen, Vesa, 2013. "Does sophistication affect long-term return expectations? Evidence from financial advisers' exam scores," SAFE Working Paper Series 3, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Enrique Marshall & Cristóbal Kaufmann, 2013. "Acceso de los Jóvenes a los Servicios Financieros: Realidades y Desafíos," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 46, Central Bank of Chile.
- Alessie, Rob & Angelini, Viola & van Santen, Peter, 2013.
"Pension wealth and household savings in Europe: Evidence from SHARELIFE,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 308-328.
- Alessie, Rob & Angelini, Viola & van Santen, Peter, 2013. "Pension Wealth and Household Savings in Europe: Evidence from SHARELIFE," Working Paper Series 265, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Martin & Graf, Roman, 2013. "Financial Literacy, Household Investment and Household Debt: Evidence from Switzerland," Working Papers on Finance 1301, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2014.
"The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 52(1), pages 5-44, March.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence," CeRP Working Papers 134, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:prg:jnlpol:v:2017:y:2017:i:6:id:1171:p:709-727 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Lisa & Zia, Bilal, 2012. "Financial literacy around the world : an overview of the evidence with practical suggestions for the way forward," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6107, The World Bank.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:2:p:255-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Annamaria Lusardi & Rob Alessie & Maarten van Rooij, 2017.
"How Financially Literate Are Women? An Overview and New Insights,"
Journal of Consumer Affairs,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 255-283, July.
- Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Annamaria Lusardi & Rob Alessie & Maarten van Rooij, 2014. "How financially literate are women? An overview and new insights," NBER Working Papers 20793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bucher-Koenen, Tabea & Lusardi, Annamaria & Alessie, Rob J. M. & Van Rooij, Maarten C. J., 2014. "How Financially Literate are Women? An Overview and New Insights," MEA discussion paper series 201419, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Barrett, Alan & Mosca, Irene & Whelan, Brendan J., 2013. "(Lack of) Pension Knowledge," IZA Discussion Papers 7596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ashok Thomas & Luca Spataro, 2015. "Financial Literacy, Human Capital and Stock Market Participation in Europe: An Empirical Exercise under Endogenous Framework," Discussion Papers 2015/194, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Lereko Rasoaisi & Kalebe M. Kalebe, 2015. "Determinants of Financial Literacy among the National University of Lesotho Students," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(9), pages 1050-1060, September.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:12012-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Angelini, V. & van Santen, P.C., 2012. "Pension wealth and household savings in Europe," Research Report 12012-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Arrondel, L. & Debbich, M. & Savignac, F., 2013.
"Financial Literacy and Financial Planning in France,"
465, Banque de France.
- Luc Arrondel & Majdi Debbich & Frédérique Savignac, 2013. "Financial Literacy and Financial Planning in France," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00859682, HAL.
- Jelena Titko & Natalja Lace & Tatjana Polajeva, 2015. "Financial Issues Perceived By Youth: Preliminary Survey For Financial Literacy Evaluation In The Baltics," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 6(1), pages 75-98, March.
- Alfonso Arellano & Noelia Camara & David Tuesta, 2015. "Explaining the Gender Gap in Financial Literacy: the Role of Non-Cognitive Skills," Working Papers 15/32, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2012. "Numeracy, financial literacy, and financial decision-making," NBER Working Papers 17821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Spataro & Lorenzo Corsini, 2017.
"Endogenous Financial Literacy, Saving, and Stock Market Participation,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 73(2), pages 135-162, June.
- Spataro, Luca & Corsini, Lorenzo, 2013. "Endogenous financial literacy, saving and stock market participation," MPRA Paper 44342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuzana Brokesova & Andrej Cupak & Gueorgui Kolev, 2017. "Financial literacy and voluntary savings for retirement in Slovakia," Working and Discussion Papers WP 10/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- M. Debbich, 2015. "Why Financial Advice Cannot Substitute for Financial Literacy?," Working papers 534, Banque de France.
- Monika Riedel & Helmut Hofer & Birgit Wögerbauer, 2015. "Determinants for the transition from work into retirement in Europe," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Rayenda Khresna Brahmana & Ritzky Karina Brahmana, 2016. "The Financial Planning and Financial Literacy of ex-Malaysia Indonesian Migrant Workers," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(5), pages 47-59.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial literacy; pensions planning;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-04-16 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-04-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crp:wpaper:112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Maero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetorit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .