Female labor force participation, inequality and household well-being in the Second Globalization. The Spanish case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Humphries,Jane, 2010. "Childhood and Child Labour in the British Industrial Revolution," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521847568.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2010. "Maybe baby: comparing mothers' employment and child policies in the EU-15," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13478, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jerome De Henau & Daniele Meulders & Sile O'Dorchai, 2010.
"Maybe Baby: Comparing Partnered Women's Employment and Child Policies in the EU-15,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 43-77.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sîle O'Dorchai, 2010. "Maybe baby: Comparing partnered women's employment and child policies in the EU - 15," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/169622, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sara Horrell & Jane Humphries, 1995. "Women's labour force participation and the transition to the male-breadwinner family, 1790-1865," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 48(1), pages 89-117, February.
More about this item
Keywordsfemale labor force; globalization; gender analysis; inequality;
- F66 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Labor
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2016-06-18 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2016-06-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GRO-2016-06-18 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2016-06-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LTV-2016-06-18 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wphaei:16.02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmupoes.html .