Report NEP-GRO-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lubimov, I.L. (Любимов, И.Л.), 2016.
"The Impact of Resource Wealth on Economic Growth: A Review of Foreign Experience and Estimates for Russia
[Влияние Ресурсного Богатства На Экономический Рост: Обзор Зарубежного Опыта И Оценки Для Р," Working Papers 2044, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Won Jun Nah & Lavoie, Marc, 2016. "Long-run convergence in a neo-Kaleckian open-economy model with autonomous export growth," IPE Working Papers 69/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Lubimov, I.L. (Любимов, И.Л.), 2016.
"Inequality and Growth: Theoretical Aspects of Dependence
[Неравенство И Экономический Рост: Теоретические Аспекты Зависимости]," Working Papers 2042, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2016. "Aid Volatility, Human Capital, and Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 219, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Baris Alpaslan, 2016. "The missing link: Are individuals with more social capital in better health? Evidence from low- income countries," CAMA Working Papers 2016-31, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Gwenhure, Yvonne & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2016. "Financial development and economic growth in Ethiopia: A dynamic causal linkage," Working Papers 20160, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Melo, P. C. & Abdul-Salam, Yakubu & Roberts, D. & Colen, L. & Mary, S. & Gomez Y Paloma, S., 2016. "Income growth and malnutrition in Africa: Is there a need for region-specific policies?," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236372, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kazakova, M.V. (Казакова, М.В.) & Kiblitskaya, T.R. (Киблицкая, Т.Р.) & Lyubimov, I.L. (Любимов, И.Л.) & Nesterova, K.V. (Нестерова, К.В.), 2016.
"Inequality and Economic Growth: An Empirical Evaluation of Foreign Countries and Russia
[Неравенство И Экономический Рост: Эмпирические Оценки Для Зарубежных Стран И России]," Working Papers 2043, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed & Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "Institutional Governance, Education and Growth," MPRA Paper 71785, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.
- Michler, Jeffrey & Shively, Gerald, 2016. "Agricultural Production, Weather Variability, and Technical Change: 40 Years of Evidence from Indi," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236342, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Demary, Vera & Grömling, Michael & Kolev, Galina & Matthes, Jürgen, 2016. "Prosperity in a changing world: Structural change and economic growth," IW policy papers 6/2016, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Gulcin Guresci Pehlivan & Yagmur Saglam, 2016. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investments on Economic Growth: The Case of MENA Region," Discussion Papers 2016/01, Yasar University, Department of Economics.
- Paula Rodríguez-Modroño & Mauricio Matus López & Lina Gálvez-Muñoz, 2016. "Female labor force participation, inequality and household well-being in the Second Globalization. The Spanish case," Working Papers 16.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, Quantitative Methods and Economic History.
- Gregor Semieniuk, 2016. "Fossil energy in economic growth: A study of the energy direction of technical change, 1950-2012," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-11, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.