Inequality and Economic Growth: An Empirical Evaluation of Foreign Countries and Russia
[Неравенство И Экономический Рост: Эмпирические Оценки Для Зарубежных Стран И России]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shibayama, Chisato & Ishii, Yasunori, 2008. "Multiproduct firms and dumping," ビジネス創造センターディスカッション・ペーパー (Discussion papers of the Center for Business Creation) 10252/1026, Otaru University of Commerce.
- S T Moser & N P Low, 1986. "The central business district of Melbourne and the dispersal and reconcentration of capital," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(11), pages 1447-1461, November.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Londono, Juan Luis, 1997. "Asset Inequality Matters: An Assessment of the World Bank's Approach to Poverty Reduction," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 32-37, May.
- Loury, Glenn C, 1981. "Intergenerational Transfers and the Distribution of Earnings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 843-867, June.
- Irina NICOLAU & Adina Musetescu, 2011. "The Worldwide Expansion of Education the Past Half-Century and its Impact upon the Global Economy," Journal of Global Economy, Research Centre for Social Sciences,Mumbai, India, vol. 7(3), pages 177-189, September.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Eve Caroli & Philippe Aghion, 1999.
"Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1615-1660, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and economic growth: the perspective of the new growth theories," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9908, CEPREMAP.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & GarcÃa-PeÃ±alosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories," Scholarly Articles 12502063, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Henry M.K. Mok & Sandy S.M. Chau, 2003. "Corporate Performance of Mixed Enterprises," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3-4), pages 513-538.
- Behera, Bhagirath & Engel, Stefanie, 2006. "Institutional analysis of evolution of joint forest management in India: A new institutional economics approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 350-362, June.
- Amélie Goossens & Paul Kestens & Robert Plasman, 2010. "Actualisation de la base de données chômage: PK-RP/BD/CH 12," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/97008, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Beatriz Castro Carvajal, 2011. "La relación entre el Estado y la Iglesia Católica en la asistencia social colombiana: 1870 - 1960," Revista Sociedad y Economía - CIDSE, Universidad del Valle - CIDSE, August.
- Nardella, Michele, 2007. "Price efficiency and speculative trading in cocoa futures markets," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University, UK 7970, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Johannes Binswanger & Manuel Oechslin, 2015. "Disagreement and Learning about Reforms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(584), pages 853-886, May.
- Kopetsch, Thomas, 2001. "Gesundheitswesen am Scheideweg," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 81(10), pages 589-594.
- Michael V. Alexeev & Clifford G. Gaddy, 1993. "INCOME DISTRIBUTION IN THE U.S.S.R. IN THE 1980s," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(1), pages 23-36, March.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bolton, Patrick, 1992. "Distribution and growth in models of imperfect capital markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 603-611, April.
- repec:cup:buetqu:v:28:y:2018:i:01:p:v-v_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- H. Heyer & F. Ferschl & A. Harvey & P. Wilrich & W. Grossmann & G. Pflug & A. Linder & K. Schmidt, 1982. "Book reviews," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 65-70, December.
- Dam, Kenneth W, 1999. "Self-Help in the Digital Jungle," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(2), pages 393-412, June.
- Sporleder, Thomas L. & Branson, Robert E., 1971. "Retail Test Marketing and Consumer Evaluation of Frozen Lamb," Reports 96414, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
More about this item
Keywordsincome inequality; credit market; economic growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:2043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.