Restoring Fiscal Sustainability in Spain
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Małgorzata Karaś, 2013. "FFR Level in the Period 2000-2007 and the Emergence of the Asset Price Bubble on the US Real Estate Market," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 33.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscretionary fiscal effort; effort budgétaire discrétionnaire; Espagne; fiscal federalism; fiscal policy; fiscal sustainability; fiscalité; fédéralisme budgétaire; pension reform; politique budgétaire; réforme des retraites; Spain; taxation; viabilité budgétaire;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-08-29 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-08-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2011-08-29 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:850-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .