Report NEP-ACC-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & José Maria Pinero Campos, 2011. "Tax Competition Between Sub-Central Governments," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 872, OECD Publishing.
- Faíña, Andres / A. & Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus / J. & Varela, Laura / L., 2011. "Nontaxable income and necessary consumption: the Rousseau’s paradox of fiscal egalitarianism," MPRA Paper 32900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Bauer & Ronald B. Davies & Andreas Haufler, 2011. "Economic Integration and the Optimal Corporate Tax Structure with Heterogeneous Firms," Working Papers 201115, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Balázs Égert, 2011. "Bringing French Public Debt Down: The Options for Fiscal Consolidation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 858, OECD Publishing.
- Pierre Beynet & Andrés Fuentes & Robert Gillingham & Robert P. Hagemann, 2011. "Restoring Fiscal Sustainability in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 850, OECD Publishing.
- Dan Andrews & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Åsa Johansson, 2011. "Towards a Better Understanding of the Informal Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 873, OECD Publishing.
- Anbumozhi, Venkatachalam & Chotichanathawewong, Qwanruedee & Murugesh, Thirumalainambi, 2011. "Information Disclosure Strategies for Green Industries," ADBI Working Papers 305, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Dean Baker, 2011. "When Numbers Don't Add Up: The Statistical Discrepancy in GDP Accounts," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-17, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).