Information Disclosure Strategies for Green Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Konar, Shameek & Cohen, Mark A., 1997. "Information As Regulation: The Effect of Community Right to Know Laws on Toxic Emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 109-124, January.
- García, Jorge H. & Sterner, Thomas & Afsah, Shakeb, 2007.
"Public disclosure of industrial pollution: the PROPER approach for Indonesia?,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(06), pages 739-756, December.
- Afsah, Shakeb & Sterner, Thomas & López, Jorge, 2004. "Public Disclosure of Industrial Pollution: The PROPER Approach for Indonesia?," Discussion Papers dp-04-34, Resources For the Future.
- García López, Jorge & Sterner, Thomas & Afsah, Shakeb, 2009. "Public Disclosure of Industrial Pollution: The PROPER Approach for Indonesia?," Working Papers in Economics 414, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Tom Tietenberg, 1998. "Disclosure Strategies for Pollution Control," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 587-602, April.
- Neu, D. & Warsame, H. & Pedwell, K., 1998. "Managing public impressions: environmental disclosures in annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 265-282, April.
- Hamilton James T., 1995. "Pollution as News: Media and Stock Market Reactions to the Toxics Release Inventory Data," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 98-113, January.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Sterner, Thomas, 2006. "Monitoring and enforcement: Is two-tier regulation robust? -- A case study of Ankleshwar, India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 477-493, May.
- Hartman, Raymond S.*Huq, Mainul*Wheeler,David R., 1997. "Why paper mills clean up : determinants of pollution abatement in four Asian countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1710, The World Bank.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Greening production through information
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2011-09-19 19:04:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carole Excell & ELIZABETH Moses, 2017. "Thirsting for Justice: Transparency and Poor Peopleâ€™s Struggle for Clean Water in Indonesia, Mongolia, and Thailand," Working Papers id:12066, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental information disclosure; toxic release inventory; government disclosure programs; materials accounting; sector facility indexing; pollution and emissions; environmental performance;
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-08-29 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CSE-2011-08-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENV-2011-08-29 (Environmental Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.