Report NEP-CSE-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaesson, Johan & Johansson, Börje & Karlsson, Charlie, 2011. "Metropolitan Regions: Preconditions and Strategies for Growth and Development in the Global Economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 253, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bernadette Biatour, 2011. "Working Paper 10-11 - Estimation of inter-industry domestic and international R&D stocks for Belgium," Working Papers 1110, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- C. Fritz Foley & William R. Kerr, 2011. "Ethnic Innovation and U.S. Multinational Firm Activity," NBER Working Papers 17336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas, 2011. "Temporal structure of firm growth and the impact of R&D," Working Paper Series in Economics 32, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Lindner, Ines & Strulik, Holger, 2011. "From Tradition to Modernity: Economic Growth in a Small World," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-478, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Hellerstedt, Karin & Nordqvist, Mattias, 2011. "Implications of Intra-Family and External Ownership Transfer Of Family Firms: Short Term and Long Term Performance," Ratio Working Papers 172, The Ratio Institute.
- Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara, 2011. "Institution-Driven Comparative Advantage, Complex Goods and Organizational Choice," Working Paper Series 879, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Measuring regional environmental efficiency: A directional distance function approach," MPRA Paper 32934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schaffer, Axel, 2011. "Appropriate policy measures to attract private capital in consideration of regional efficiency in using infrastructure and human capital," Working Paper Series in Economics 31, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Baldwin, John R. Lafrance, Amélie, 2011. "Firm Turnover and Productivity Growth in Selected Canadian Services Industries, 2000 to 2007," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2011072e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Joseph W. Gruber & Benjamin R. Mandel & Massimo Del Gatto & Filippo di Mauro, 2011. "The revealed competitiveness of U.S. exports," International Finance Discussion Papers 1026, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Antoniou, Fabio & Tsakiris, Nikos, 2011. "Information and disclosure in strategic trade policy: Revisited," MPRA Paper 32949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anbumozhi, Venkatachalam & Chotichanathawewong, Qwanruedee & Murugesh, Thirumalainambi, 2011. "Information Disclosure Strategies for Green Industries," ADBI Working Papers 305, Asian Development Bank Institute.