Temporal structure of firm growth and the impact of R&D
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFirm growth; R&D activities; firm size; industry; autocorrelation; time gap; temporal structure;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-08-29 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2011-08-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-FDG-2011-08-29 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-INO-2011-08-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-08-29 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-08-29 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitwps:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkitde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .