Report NEP-FDG-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shaheen, Safana & Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad Amir, 2011. "Financial Development, International Trade and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 32876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarkar, Prabirjit, 2011. "Does finance matter for growth? what the data show," MPRA Paper 32937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George R. G. Clarke & Lixin Colin Xu & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Finance and Income Inequality: What Do the Data Tell Us?," CEMA Working Papers 489, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Kraft, Evan & Galac, Tomislav, 2011. "Macroprudential regulation of credit booms and busts -- the case of Croatia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5772, The World Bank.
- Yongsung Chang & Andreas Hornstein, 2011. "Transition Dynamics in the Neoclassical Growth Model: The Case of South Korea," RCER Working Papers 565, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Andrea Beltramello & Koen De Backer & Victor Mercader & Laurent Moussiegt, 2011. "Opening Japan: Comparisons with Other G20 Countries and Lessons Learned from International Experience," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2011/2, OECD Publishing.
- Lindner, Ines & Strulik, Holger, 2011. "From Tradition to Modernity: Economic Growth in a Small World," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-478, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Ghosh, , Swati R. & Sugawara, Naotaka & Zalduendo, Juan, 2011. "Banking flows and financial crisis -- financial interconnectedness and basel III effects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5769, The World Bank.
- Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas, 2011. "Temporal structure of firm growth and the impact of R&D," Working Paper Series in Economics 32, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2011. "Dynamically optimal R&D subsidization," Working Papers 97, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Romain Bouis & Romain Duval & Fabrice Murtin, 2011. "The Policy and Institutional Drivers of Economic Growth Across OECD and Non-OECD Economies: New Evidence from Growth Regressions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 843, OECD Publishing.
- Robert J. Barro & José F. Ursua, 2011. "Rare Macroeconomic Disasters," NBER Working Papers 17328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.