Report NEP-INO-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos J. Serrano, 2011. "Estimating the Gains from Trade in the Market for Innovation: Evidence from the Transfer of Patents," NBER Working Papers 17304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernadette Biatour, 2011. "Working Paper 10-11 - Estimation of inter-industry domestic and international R&D stocks for Belgium," Working Papers 1110, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2011. "Dynamically optimal R&D subsidization," Working Papers 97, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- C. Fritz Foley & William R. Kerr, 2011. "Ethnic Innovation and U.S. Multinational Firm Activity," NBER Working Papers 17336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toivanen, Otto & Väänänen, Lotta, 2011. "Education and Invention," CEPR Discussion Papers 8537, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas, 2011. "Temporal structure of firm growth and the impact of R&D," Working Paper Series in Economics 32, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Karpaty, Patrik & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson, 2011. "Offshoring and Home Country R&D," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 254, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Alireza Naghavi & Julia Spies & Farid Toubal, 2011. "International Sourcing, Product Complexity and Intellectual Property Rights," IAW Discussion Papers 75, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Diego Ubfal & Alessandro Maffioli, 2010. "The Impact of Funding on Research Collaboration: Evidence from Argentina," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9395, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Schäfer, Andreas & Schneider, Maik T., 2011. "Endogenous enforcement of intellectual property, North-South trade, and growth," Working Papers 96, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.