Using DEA to evaluate the state of society as measured by multiple social indicators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Sobreiro Filho & Enzo Barberio Mariano & Vinicius Amorim Sobreiro & Charbel José Chiappetta Jabbour, 2016. "Beyond the Agrarian Reform Policies in Brazil: An Empirical Study of Brazilian States from 1995 Through 2011," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 1093-1114, December.
- Axel Schaffer & Jan Rauland, 2011. "Regional efficiency in generating technological knowledge," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1108, European Regional Science Association.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Acharya, Debashis, 2010. "An alternative approach to monetary aggregation in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 672-682, August.
- Hashimoto, Akihiro & Haneda, Shoko, 2008. "Measuring the change in R&D efficiency of the Japanese pharmaceutical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1829-1836, December.
- Vincenzo Patrizii & Anna Pettini & Giuliano Resce, 2017. "The Cost of Well-Being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 985-1010, September.
- Athanassopoulos, Antreas D., 1996. "Assessing the comparative spatial disadvantage (CSD) of regions in the European Union using non-radial data envelopment analysis methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 439-452, November.
- Martic, Milan & Savic, Gordana, 2001. "An application of DEA for comparative analysis and ranking of regions in Serbia with regards to social-economic development," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 343-356, July.
- Noelia Somarriba & Bernardo Pena, 2009. "Synthetic Indicators of Quality of Life in Europe," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 115-133, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:631-:d:96011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beatriz Cuadrado-Ballesteros & Noemí Mordán & Isabel-María García-Sánchez, 2014. "Is Local Financial Health Associated with Citizens’ Quality of Life?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 559-580, November.
- Oliviero Carboni & Paolo Russu, 2015. "Assessing Regional Wellbeing in Italy: An Application of Malmquist–DEA and Self-organizing Map Neural Clustering," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 677-700, July.
- Martínez Roget, F. & Murias Fernández, P. & Miguel Domínguez, J.C. De, 2005. "El análisis envolvente de datos en la construcción de indicadores sintéticos. Una aplicación a las provincias españolas/DEA Construction of Composite Indicators. An Application to the Spanish Province," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 753-771, Diciembre.
- Zhu, Joe, 2001. "Multidimensional quality-of-life measure with an application to Fortune's best cities," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 263-284, December.
- Schaffer, Axel, 2011. "Appropriate policy measures to attract private capital in consideration of regional efficiency in using infrastructure and human capital," Working Paper Series in Economics 31, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Hashimoto, Akihiro & Sugita, Takeshi & Haneda, Shoko, 2009. "Evaluating shifts in Japan's quality-of-life," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 263-273, December.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1426-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Hashimoto, Akihiro, 1997. "A ranked voting system using a DEA/AR exclusion model: A note," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 600-604, March.
- Tsuneyoshi, Takao & Hashimoto, Akihiro & Haneda, Shoko, 2012. "Quantitative evaluation of nation stability," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 132-154.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1535-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dong, Fengxia & Mitchell, Paul D. & Hurley, Terrance M. & Frisvold, George B., 2016. "Quantifying Adoption Intensity for Weed-Resistance Management Practices and Its Determinants among U.S. Soybean, Corn, and Cotton Farmers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(1), January.
- Eduardo González & Ana Cárcaba & Juan Ventura, 2011. "Quality Of Life Ranking Of Spanish Municipalities," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 19(2), pages 123-148, Autumn.
- Mariano, Enzo Barberio & Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim & Rebelatto, Daisy Aparecida do Nascimento, 2015. "Human development and data envelopment analysis: A structured literature review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 33-49.
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:12:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11482-016-9502-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:27:y:1993:i:4:p:257-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.