Assessing the comparative spatial disadvantage (CSD) of regions in the European Union using non-radial data envelopment analysis methods
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ferrier, G. D. & Kerstens, K. & Vanden Eeckaut, P., "undated".
"Radial and nonradial technical efficiency measures on a DEA reference technology: a comparison using US banking data,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1156, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gary D. FERRIER & Kristiaan KERSTENS & Philippe VANDEN EECKAUT, 1994. "Radial and Nonradial Technical Efficiency Measures on DEA Reference Technology : A Comparison Using US Banking Data," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1994043, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- FERRIER, Gary & KERSTENS, Kris & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, 1994. "Radial and Nonradial Technical Efficiency Measures on a DEA Reference Technology : A Comparison using US Banking Data," CORE Discussion Papers 1994023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hashimoto, Akihiro & Ishikawa, Hitoshi, 1993. "Using DEA to evaluate the state of society as measured by multiple social indicators," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 257-268, December.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1994. "Stochastic frontier production analysis: Measuring performance of public telecommunications in 24 OECD countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 466-478, May.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1992. "Measuring the industrial performance of Chinese cities by data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 75-88, April.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1978. "Measuring the technical efficiency of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 150-162, October.
- Athanassopoulos, Antreas D., 1995. "Goal programming & data envelopment analysis (GoDEA) for target-based multi-level planning: Allocating central grants to the Greek local authorities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 535-550, December.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Sueyoshi, T., 1986. "Least squares/ridge regression and goal programming/constrained regression alternatives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 146-157, October.
- Bannister, Geoffrey J. & Stolp, Chandler, 1995. "Regional concentration and efficiency in Mexican manufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 672-690, February.
- Charnes, Abraham & Cooper, William W. & Li, Shanling, 1989. "Using data envelopment analysis to evaluate efficiency in the economic performance of Chinese cities," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 325-344.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:94:y:1996:i:3:p:439-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.