Report NEP-EUR-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Creti & Pierre-André Jouvet & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "Carbon Price Drivers: Phase I Versus Phase II Equilibrium?," Working Papers 2011-09, CEPII research center.
- Olivia Ekert-Jaffé & Isabelle Terraz, 2011. "The scarring effect of unemployment in ten European countries : an analysis based on the ECHP," Working Papers of BETA 2011-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Anderson, James, 2011. "Migration of Labor in Europe. Theory and Evidence," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 110427, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Pavel, Ciaian & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011. "The Value of EU Agricultural Landscape," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 102727, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011. "Distributional Effects of CAP Subsidies: Micro Evidence from the EU," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 102978, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Iraj Hashi & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2011. "Innovation Activities and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Behaviour of Firms in the New EU Member States and Candidate Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 424, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jean BELIN & Jens HORBACH & Vanessa OLTRA, 2011. "Determinants and Specificities of Eco-innovations – An Econometric Analysis for the French and German Industry based on the Community Innovation Survey," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2011-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Unemployment, Human Capital Depreciation and Pension Benefits: An Empirical Evaluation of German Data," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Stefania Marcassa, 2011. "Unemployment Duration of Spouses: Evidence From France," Working Papers halshs-00588695, HAL.
- Thomas Bolli & Mehdi Farsi, 2011. "The dynamics of labor productivity in Swiss universities," KOF Working papers 11-278, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Silvia R. Sedita & Fiorenza Belussi & Gianluca Fiscato, 2011. "What lies beneath the internationalization of firms in a regional innovation system?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0132, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas, 2011. "Long-run factors of firm growth - a study of German firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 21, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Roine, Jesper & Waldenström, Daniel, 2011. "On the Role of Capital Gains in Swedish Income Inequality," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2011:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.