Unemployment Duration of Spouses: Evidence From France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2001.
"Combining micro and macro unemployment duration data,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 271-309, June.
- Gerard J, Van den Berg & Bas Van der Klmaauw, 1998. "Combining Micro and Macro Unemployment Duration Data," Working Papers 98-58, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2000. "Combining Micro and Macro Unemployment Duration Data," IZA Discussion Papers 109, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Bas van der Klaauw, 1998. "Combining Micro and Macro Unemployment Duration Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-098/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2000. "Combining Micro and Macro Unemployment Duration Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 2494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment duration; hazard models; labor earnings; marriage; France;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-07 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2011-05-07 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00588695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.