The relationship between knowledge management, innovation and firm performance: evidence from Dutch SMEs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Audretsch & A. Roy Thurik, 2000. "Capitalism and democracy in the 21st Century: from the managed to the entrepreneurial economy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 17-34.
- Audretsch, D.B. & Houweling, P. & Thurik, A.R., 1998. "Firm Failure and Industrial Dynamics in the Netherlands," Papers 9802/a, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Wildeman, R.E & Hofstede, G. & Noorderhaven, N.G. & Thurik, A.R. & Verhorven, W.H.J. & Wennekers, A.R.M., 1998. "Self-Employment in 23 OECD Countries," Papers 9811/e, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- Wennekers, Sander & Thurik, Roy, 1999. "Linking Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-55, August.
- Audretsch, D-B & Menkveld, A-J & Thurik, A-R, 1996. "The Decision Between Internal and External R&D," Papers 9603/e, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- Audretsch, David B & Thurik, A R Roy, 1997. "Sources of Growth: the Entrepreneurial versus the Managed Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1710, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lever, M.H.C. & Nieuwenhuijsen, H.R. & van Stel, A.J., 1998. "The Degree of Collusion in Construction," Papers 9810/e, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- Audretsch, D.B. & Thurik, A.R., 1998. "The Knowledge Society, Entrepreneurship and Unemployment," Papers 9801/e, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas, 2011. "Long-run factors of firm growth - a study of German firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 21, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi & Caroline Mothe, 2010. "The Link Between Non Technological Innovations And Technological Innovation," Post-Print hal-00920069, HAL.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0358-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-01-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2008-01-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IPR-2008-01-26 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2008-01-26 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2008-01-26 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eim:papers:h200704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster EIM). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eimbpnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .