The relationship between knowledge management, innovation and firm performance: evidence from Dutch SMEs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:11:y:2014:i:05:n:s0219877014500345 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas, 2011. "Long-run factors of firm growth - a study of German firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 21, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:928-936 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi & Caroline Mothe, 2010. "The Link Between Non Technological Innovations And Technological Innovation," Post-Print hal-00920069, HAL.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0358-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-01-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2008-01-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IPR-2008-01-26 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2008-01-26 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2008-01-26 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eim:papers:h200704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster EIM). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eimbpnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .