Report NEP-CSE-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeroen de Jong, 2007. "Competition and innovative intentions: A study of Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200707, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Joris Meijaard & Lorraine Uhlaner, 2007. "The relationship between knowledge management, innovation and firm performance: evidence from Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200704, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Lorraine Uhlaner & Haibo Zhou & Sita Tan, 2007. "Knowledge management, innovation orientation and innovation performance," Scales Research Reports H200718, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Juan C. Real, 2008. "Antecedents to Organizational Learning as a Determinant of Business Performance: The Role of the Organizational Size as a Moderator Variable," Working Papers 08.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Lorraine Uhlaner & Haibo Zhou & Sita Tan, 2007. "Family orientation, strategy and organizational learning as predictors of knowledge management in Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200703, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Marco van Gelderen & Roy Thurik & Jolanda Hessels, 2007. "Drivers of entrepreneurial aspirations at the country lever: the role of start-up motivations and social security," Scales Research Reports H200710, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jackie Krafft & Yiping Qu & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2/01. "Corporate governance, industry dynamics and firms performance on the stock market," Post-Print hal-00203544, HAL.
- Horácio Faustino, 2008. "Intra-Industry Trade and Revealed Comparative Advantage: An Inverted-U Relationship," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/03, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00211206_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joris Meijaard & Lorraine Uhlaner & Sita Tan, 2007. "Family Orientation, Strategic Orientation and Innovation Performance in SMEs: A Test of Lagged Effects," Scales Research Reports H200711, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Agustinus, Prasetyantoko & Rachmadi, Parmono, 2008. "Determinants of Corporate Performance of Listed Companies in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 6777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisabeth Garnsey & Petra Gibcus & F. Stam & Jennifer Telussa, 2007. "Employment Growth of New Firms," Scales Research Reports H200716, EIM Business and Policy Research.