Report NEP-ENT-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clara Cardone Riportella & Antonio Trujillo & Anahí Briozzo, 2011. "What do Basel Capital Accords mean for SMEs?," Business Economics Working Papers wb111004, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje, 2011. "REGIONAL POLICY AS CHANGE MANAGEMENT - a theoretical discussion with empirical illustrations," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 249, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas, 2011. "Long-run factors of firm growth - a study of German firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 21, .
- Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur & Nadine Levratto, 2007. "Bankruptcy law and practice in 19th century France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00587828, HAL.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Zia, Bilal, 2011. "Stimulating managerial capital in emerging markets : the impact of business and financial literacy for young entrepreneurs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5642, The World Bank.
- Silvia R. Sedita & Fiorenza Belussi & Gianluca Fiscato, 2011. "What lies beneath the internationalization of firms in a regional innovation system?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0132, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".