Report NEP-REG-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers Series 237, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Kiema , Ilkka & Jokivuolle, Esa, 2011. "Leverage ratio requirement, credit allocation and bank stability," Research Discussion Papers 10/2011, .
- S. Jansen, Eilev & S.H. Krogh, Tord, 2011. "Credit conditions indices: Controlling for regime shifts in the Norwegian credit market," Memorandum 10/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Gaoussou Diarra & Sébastien Marchand, 2011. "Does Pervasive Corruption Matter For Firm's Demand for Good Governance in Developing Countries?," Working Papers halshs-00588191, HAL.
- Chen, Xiaoguang & Huang, Haixiao & Khanna, Madhu, 2011. "Land Use and Greenhouse Gas Implications of Biofuels: Role of Technology and Policy," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103216, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Briozzo, Anahí & Trujillo, Antonio & Cardone Riportella, Clara, 2011. "What do Basel Capital Accords mean for SMEs?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb111004, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Thrasher, James F. & Rousu, Matthew C. & Hammond, David & Navarro, Ashley & Corrigan, Jay R., 2011. "Estimating the Impact of Food and Drug Administration Regulation of Cigarette Package Warning Labels and the Potential Added Impact of Plain Packaging: Evidence From Experimental Auctions Among Adult ," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103169, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bae, Yong-Kyun, 2011. "Primary Seat Belt Laws and Offsetting Behavior: Empirical Evidence from Individual Accident Data," MPRA Paper 30443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe & Shingo Takagi, 2011. "Retail Power Market Competition with Endogenous Entry Decision-An Auction Data Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-01, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume & Roberto Cellini, 2011. "Quality competition with motivated providers and sluggish demand," NIPE Working Papers 14/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Francisco Rosas & Bruce A. Babcock & Dermot J. Hayes, 2011. "A Nonlinear Offset Program to Reduce Nitrous Oxide Emissions Induced by Excessive Nitrogen Application," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 11-wp521, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Jean BELIN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Jens HORBACH (University of Applied Sciences Augsburg) & Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Determinants and Specificities of Eco-innovations – An Econometric Analysis for the French and German Industry based on the Community Innovation Survey," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Hoel, Michael, 2011. "The supply side of CO2 with country heterogeneity," Memorandum 08/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.